Thu, 27 May|
Myth of Malham Race 2021 - study the course with Campbell Field
Campbell is competing in the Myth of Malham and has been analysing the route as forecasts are evolving over the 5 days pre race. He will share some of his thoughts on strategy development and how to tackle this classic coastal race.
Time & Location
27 May 2021, 19:00 – 20:00
About the Event
A walk through the course for the Myth of Malham less than 2 days pre start:
- Overview of how the forecasts have been evolving over the week leading up to the race
- Study of a range of wind models to develop an early strategy and review of tidal stream and ocean current forecasts
- Analysis and discussion of route optimisations for an average rated boat in each class
- Produced in conjunction with North Sails
- A discount is available for RORC members. Please email email@example.com with your RORC membership number for details.
Myth of Malham Race review
Walk through and analysis for strategy development