Expedition - Weather and Optimal routing
Time & Location
About the Event
Hosted by Campbell Field.
This is an interactive Webinar via ZOOM that will cover:
- Sourcing grib files, synoptic charts, sat images, observations
- Model comparison and ensemble analysis
- Historical weather sources
- Display techniques of different weather variables
- Generating an optimal route
- Testing optimal route sensitivities
- Analysing optimal route options
- Reporting of optimal route solutions
Although not essential, having a copy of Expedition installed on your system will give you the chance to try some of the features we will cover in the Webinars.
- If you do not have a copy installed, please download a copy HERE.
- Once run for the first time, Expedition will request that a license is installed.
- You may run Expedition without a license in demo mode however you will not be able to run Optimal routes.
- You may request a key that will unlock all the features for a specific time period. Please follow the prompts in the software to have a license generated.
- A special offer of a demo version that will run for 6 weeks is available - please reference "FIELD YACHTING WEBINAR" in your license request
- Expedition-Weather and Routing£35£35Sold Out