Tue, 21 Apr | Webinar
Expedition - Polars, Sail XO, Calibration and Stripchart
Registration is Closed
Time & Location
21 Apr 2020, 16:00 – 18:00
About the Event
Hosted by Campbell Field.
This will cover:
- Polars and Sail Cross Over Charts
- Review of sources, accuracy, development and use
- Configuring and loading
- Review of how to use effectively and adjust to suit events/conditions etc
- Editing tools
- Review of calibration and how it is important to model your boat calibration carefully
- Basic principles of calibration (BSP, HDG, MWA, MWS, TWA, TWS, Leeway, Heel, Trim)
- How to identify calibration errors
- Set up and configure for effective use
- Performance monitoring, capturing data to modify polars and Sail XO
- Calibration monitoring tools and techniques
Although not essential, having a copy of Expedition installed on your system will give you the chance to try some of the features we will cover in the Webinars.
- If you do not have a copy installed, please download a copy HERE.
- Once run for the first time, Expedition will request that a license is installed.
- You may run Expedition without a license in demo mode however you will not be able to run Optimal routes.
- You may request a key that will unlock all the features for a specific time period. Please follow the prompts in the software to have a license generated.
- A special offer of a demo version that will run for 6 weeks is available - please reference "FIELD YACHTING WEBINAR" in your license request
- Sold OutExp - Polar, Sail XO£35£350£0
This event is sold out