Thu, 30 Apr | Webinar
Expedition - Inshore racing
An inshore, short course racing focussed session
Registration is Closed
Time & Location
30 Apr 2020, 16:00 – 18:00
About the Event
Hosted by Campbell Field.
This will cover:
- Race Day routines
- Setting your system up for inshore racing (calibrations, tides, boat settings, number boxes and other panes)
- Checking Calibration
- Pre-Start routine and Setting up Start System calibrations
- Setting up a race course W/L and round the cans
- Setting the start line and Using the Start Function
- Managing wind and Tides whilst racing
- Monitoring Calibration whilst racing
- Monitoring performance whilst racing (own and other boat relatives)
Although not essential, having a copy of Expedition installed on your system will give you the chance to try some of the features we will cover in the Webinars.
- If you do not have a copy installed, please download a copy HERE.
- You may run Expedition without a license in demo/restricted mode
- You may request a key that will unlock all the features for a specific time period. Please follow the prompts in the software to have a license generated.
- A special offer of a demo version that will run for 6 weeks is available - please reference "FIELD YACHTING WEBINAR" in your license request
- Expedition Webinar 30 April£35£350£0